Social Media w/o the Mania + Commerce w/o Buyer’s Remors
Reach out to us at 303–478–9600 or at hello@Homemaide.com today to learn more about how we can help your business grow, using computer vision, machine vision, automation and intelligent detection.
Imagine being able to use Social Media without the mania that is by design part of the product?
“In 2018, Harvard University neurobiology research technician Trevor Haynes postulated that social media may stimulate the reward pathway in the brain. An ex-Facebook President, Sean Parker, has also espoused this theory. (source).”
- Spending Too Much Time on Social Media
- Getting Addicted to Social Media
- The Update Syndrome
- Neglecting Family and Responsibilities
- Dependence on Online Friends
- Managing Social Media Time
- Wasting Time on Social Media
- Reducing Attention Span
- Lack of Focus and Productivity
- The FOMO Syndrome
- Wasting Time Playing Games
- Seeking Validation
- Relationship Issues due to Social Media
- Infidelity on Social Media
- Disturbing Privacy Issues
- Falling for Fake Identities
- Getting Duped on Social Media
- Health Issues due to Social Media
- Negative Impact on Academics
- Dangers of Cyber Crime and Bullying
How to break the addiction, depending on how patient you are:
According to MoneyTalksNews.com, most people — not all — but most regret buying the following items. Have you ever felt the same?
3. Extended Warranties
4. Desktop computer
6. Giant tent or other expensive camping equipment
8. Home Printer
10. Home exercise equipment
11. One-Use Kitchen Gadgets
12. Pools and Hot Tubs
14. Fine China
15. Extravagant wedding
16. Pricey Engagement Rings
17. Collectibles (think Beany Babies)
18. Baby gadgets
19. Giant Deserts
20. Putting standard items on credit
THE BOTTOM LINE
HOMEMAIDE helps you sell your style and buy the things that make you smile, seamlessly — and without becoming addicted.
Any item you pass in your daily routine (say for example durable bags, or Party City gags) — ALL you have to do is upload a picture or paused video screenshot of that to your existing social media sites and Homemaide will send you a commission for every purchase your friends make.
AND — they don’t have to buy a luxury car for you to earn a commission (but if they do, YOU can earn a commission from Homemaide on those larger purchases(!!!)). Reach out to us today to learn more about how YOU can empower your shoppers to buy what they want, when they want, on their terms.