Of Pythons, Rattlesnakes, Ducklings and Goslings
At Homemaide, we’re working hard to make sure you get exactly what you want, as fast as possible. For example, if you are in the beautiful Florida Everglades and upload a pic of a python, Homemaide will tell you where you can by python-skin boots, purses, and wallets first. Next Homemaide will tell you about places like Evan’s Neighborhood Pizza where you can buy some delicious pizza with python meat sprinkled next to the sausage.
Here’s another example:
If you’re hiking in the beautiful Rocky Mountains and see a rattlesnake . . . from a safe distance and after you avoid taking a close-up selfie with it, let’s say you took a picture of that snake. Then you uploaded that to Homemaide.
Homemaide will tell you where you can by rattlesnake-skin boots, purses, and wallets first. Next Homemaide will tell you about places like Biker Jim’s restaurant and the Fort where you can buy some delicious rattlesnake appetizers.
The first and second example (from above), expounded:
1. You’re hiking in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
2. You see a snake.
3. You take a pic.
4. You upload the pic to Homemaide.
1. Snakeskin boots, purses, wallets
2. Places you can eat snake meat like Biker Jim’s and the Fort restaurant
3. Pet stores that sell non-venomous snakes
4. Places you can buy canned snake meat
5. You purchase the item you want and Homemaide sends a percentage of your purchase to your friend who took you hiking or to a Cause or charity you care about
Here’s another awesome example:
- You goto a concert at Red Rocks
2. You take a video of your favorite song
3. You upload that video to Homemaide.
1. Where you can buy that song (itunes, spotify, etc.)
2. Where you can buy that album
3. Where you can buy items within that picture (shirt, clothes, shoes, boots of the performers or guitar, bass, drums, microphone — whatever item you pinch or focus in on)
4. You purchase the item you want and Homemaide sends a percentage of your purchase to your friend who took you hiking or to a Cause or charity you care about
The incredible and fourth example:
- You’re biking around Sloan’s Lake
2. You take a picture of the ducklings or swans (Awwwwwwww; they’re so cute!) and upload the pics to Homemaide
- Where you can buy a fur trimmed parka that has duck feathers
2. Where you can buy a Duck Feather Gusset Topper
3. Where you can buy a pet duckling
5. Where you can buy duck feathers
We want you to get exactly what you want as fast as possible; that’s our goal. That’s why Homemaide let’s you select user preferences and priorities — if you want fashion first, you got it! If you want reliable livestock and exotic animal retailers to be your number one-returned category, no problem!