Of Peregrines, Pollo and Palimpsests
Most of the blog article titles we write are about two things:
- A non-food item you can sell or buy on Homemaide (blogs, articles, books, and palimpsests you write)
- A food item you can sell or buy in Homemaide (birds — not pigeons, not Peregrines but pollo or chicken)
Now, without further ado —
Have you ever noticed pigeons flying around buildings in a larger city?
I have and guess what?
All those pigeons don’t migrate but they did find a new place to call home when a Peregrine Falcon started perching on the same building.
Peregrine falcon came and suddenly the pigeons did not return
Unlike the pigeons, when I approached the Peregrine Falcon it did not fly away. It did not raise it’s voice. It did not flap it’s wings. Actually, the one I approached looked at me as I walked towards it, then looked the other way. Probably toward the river or toward where the pigeons may have been hiding.
“The human eye only has one fovea compared to a falcon, which has two. This allows these predatory birds to have an extremely high concentration of 200,000 cones per millimeter. We as humans only have one million cone cells in our fovea. Falcons can see eight times better than us... (source: https://peregrinebrownfalcons.wordpress.com/falcon-eye-v-human-eye/)”
I’m going to go out on a limb here and presume most people might not want to buy or adopt a pigeon ($45 per pigeon on Etsy) and share some of the default results from Homemaide:
For the more serious bird watcher, stuffed birds of prey such as this Peregrine Falcon are also available:
NOTE: Homemaide does NOT encourage you or anyone else to eat pigeons or Peregrine falcons.
Whew. That was close.
Now if you want to eat and truly enjoy delciious birds, we suggest these pollo products:
Now how do progress from birds to literature?
See, writing a book is very difficult and challenging, to say the least.
What do you think — Is it harder or easier to write a book composed of prior prose?
What is a Palimpsest, you ask?
“A manuscript or piece of writing material on which the original writing has been effaced to make room for later writing but of which traces remain
A few examples of palimpsests include the one written on Archimedes as well as the sequel written to Orwell’s 1984:
Homemaide helps you seamlessly sell your style and buy the things that make you smile.
At Homemaide we understand that each of the pictures, videos, links, and text-only is worth 1,000 PURCHASES!
Sound to good to be true? Please ask yourself a few questions:
- Do I upload pictures, videos, links, quotes, or text-only updates to any social media sites?
- If I do, how often?
- Do I buy items online? If so, am I paying too much — for shipping and handling, competition, membership (Amazon Prime, Sam’s Club, CostCo, etc.)?
- Do I sell items online? If so, am I paying too much for the e-commerce platform I use (if you’re on Amazon, Etsy, or E-bay the answer is yes)?
- Would I like to earn more income? Possibly while spending less time uploading +20 product characteristics for each item I sell?
- Would I like to earn more income without becoming like a commission-hungry salesperson?
- Do I want more passive income?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, reach out to us at Homemaides@Homemaide.com today and we’ll help you exceed all of your e-commerce goals.
Have an AWESOME weekend!